To provide aspiring yacht cooks, stewards and stewardesses with the skills to deliver exceptional standards of service onboard luxury yachts and motoryachts
The world’s luxury yachts provide the perfect environment in which to deliver the ultimate standard of service, often in the world’s most glamorous locations. This programme prepares you with the skills needed to excel in this environment, together with the essential STCW10 safety training for work on board. You will also gain valuable on-the-water experience introducing you to nautical terminology and safety procedures. The course also teaches a repertoire of delicious meals to impress, and will improve your confidence and enjoyment when catering for guest and crew. With instruction from expert chefs and professional yacht crew, the programme provides a sound knowledge in basic cookery and preparation skills.
Pre-requisite experience: none
Duration: 4 weeks - Flexible programme option available
This will enable you to seek work as yacht cook or steward / stewardess aboard luxury sail or motor yachts.
- Train to a broad and comprehensive syllabus.
- Prepares you for a service career with opportunities to live on luxurious yachts and travel to some of the most spectacular areas of the globe
- Train to deliver the level of service to which most 5 star hotels aspire
- Popular with individuals transferring from other hospitality-related careers, as well as couples looking to work together in the industry
- Develop your ability and passion for delivering a level of service beyond first class
- Huge demand for high calibre staff in this sector
- Practical Sailing Skills
- Essential Marine Cookery
- Core Skills
- Hospitality Skills