A Life Changing Experience - RYA Fast Track Yachtmaster Sail from Gibraltar and Barcelona Plus MCA Stcw 10 Basic Safety Training.
RYA Training Courses from Barcelona Palamos, Mile Building, Adventure Sailing, RYA Power Boat, RYA/MCA Master of Yachts 200gt FastTack Sail.
Our RYA Instructors, have been working in the industry for many years; all are fully employed and full time Professional Skippers – RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Instructors who deliver RYA Power Boat and RYA Sail Training at every level. We specialise in delivering intensive Fast Track Sailing Courses for students from around the world. Our RYA Recognised Training Centre is based to the north of Barcelona in Palamos. We also Sail from Gibraltar Queensway Quay (Fast Track), Barcelona Port Olympic (Mile Building) and Barcelona L’Escala Spain (Mile Building). Three vibrant yachting destinations – and you can benefit from Training at all locations. We offer careers advice, CV preparation, and references for all of our Intensive Training and Fast Track Students. Internal transfers are included for Mile Building (if weather prevents sailing) within our Fast Track Courses so you can Train in The Worlds Best Sailing Locations Antibes and Palma Majorca MCA Stcw 10, Barcelona and Gibraltar at no extra cost!
Fast Track Yachtmaster and YachtmasterPLUS Benefits Include:
- All Internal Transfers for Mile Building between Gibraltar and Barcelona Fly Vueling or Ryanair, train and bus to Gibraltar. Reverse trip if needed.
- MCA Stcw 10 BST Firefighting PSSR First Aid Sea Survival YachtmasterPLUS
- Fast Track Barcelona Blue Oyster Sailing
- RYA Power Boat 2 Included for Fast Track YachtmasterPLUS
- Fast large 48 Foot Sailing Yachts
- Latest On Board Technology
- RYA Power Boat for Tender Drivers
- Power and Sail Training by Blue Oyster RYA/MCA Instructors
- Your CV Matters to us - We Network with you!*
- Experience the Difference. We offer large 48 foot yachts at the top of our fleet, Atlantic sailing from Morocco, Portugal, Spain, and Gibraltar and Mediterranean Sailing from historic Barcelona and Antibes. See our Locations page for the RYA Courses available at our RYA Recognised Training Centre in Palamos. PPR Certificates Course Info VHF and CEVNI Tests Here.
Fast Track Sailing Course Info
We have been delivering intensive Fast Track Power and Sail courses for many years. The courses are delivered and written by our experienced RYA Shorebased Instructor Team to ensure you receive the right training at the most appropriate time. The equipment we provide is first class, there are no short cuts. From your choice of accommodation to the yachts that we choose, everything is designed with our students in mind. We also provide Maritime English Language Training Courses and Language Training for Gap Year Students.
Fast Track Courses are designed for students who need
- Professional Qualifications for a career in the leisure industry
- Students making a career change
- Gap Year Students wanting Water Sports Qualifications to travel the world with
- And for those of you who want Time Out to Experience a different way of life
Our range of Fastrack courses can be taken individually or you can amalgamate courses from different modules to meet the skills that you require.
Choose from the following Fast Track Courses
- Fast Track RYA/MCA Yachtmaster 14 weeks
- Fast Track Yachtmaster PLUS Stcw 10 15 weeks
- Fast Track Novice to RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Coastal Skipper 7 weeks
- Fast Track RYA Yachtmaster Coastal to RYA Yachtmaster Offshore 7 weeks
- Fast Track RYA Day Skipper 3 weeks
- Fast Track PADI Divemaster 8 weeks
All of the above courses are recognised as Professional Qualifications for those students wanting to work in the Leisure Industry, we undertake to guide you through the entire process to Commercially Endorse your licences. Maritime English language Training is available.
You must be medically fit to undertake any of the above courses, Medical forms ENG 1 or ML5 apply for RYA/MCA Power or Sail Qualifications. PADI Divers will also require a Medical Certificate to undertake our PADI Dive Courses.
All of our weekly courses and specialised 1 day courses can be added together to make a bespoke course for you, or in the case of Super Yachts relevant to the job being undertaken onboard.
Our courses from Power Boat and Sail to MCA STCW 10 all come with the option to take shorebased accommodation if required. We provide Maritime English language Training for RYA/MCA Courses and Tuition in a Foreign Language for Gap Year Students.